WHITE CROSS TV
media platform for webinars, live events, social stuff
Your TV-CLOUD in White Cross TV video platform for streaming your video-contents and social mission on your website, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and parallelly other medias, as long as you like. Automated and easy to set-up. Storage 100GB-10TB. It works also when you sleep.
3 easy steps thank Smartdy Television Technology
1) Upload your media assets to the cloud. We accept all major media file types.
2) Create your own TV palimpsest (like a smart playlists).
3) Use the scheduler to plan which content should be broadcasted on your channel for the next hours, days, weeks or months.
4) You reach all your clients, partners and employees on their computers, phones and tabs in the same time, like you was a TV antenna.
5) If needed we add your digital media assets to our queue for the blockchains, to protect your copyrights, make your assets “neverending” and that´s the right way if you want to sell your assets on the global networks and convert all into crypto assets (or cryto-currencies)
What can you do? You can subscribe your video related to your life project, become an activist of the association, become a global rescue volunteer for public benefit, acquire the NFT crypto-assets of White Cross, or support development of White Cross International NGO at IBAN: EE497700771007820295, Swift-Code LHVBEE22
Manage Cookie Consent
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.